If you are searching for a solution to find your old email you must see this video till the end. In this video, we will see some steps to find old emails in Gmail. Let’s follow these steps.
1. Open your Gmail, and if you are not signed in then click on Sign in at the top right.
2. Enter your email, and click on the Next button.
3. Enter your password, and click on the Next button.
4. Click in the search bar of Gmail.
5. If you have remembered the name of the sender, then type the name of the sender in the search bar, and press Enter key on your keyboard.
6. You will find the emails that you have received from a particular sender.
In our next step, we will see how to find an email from a particular time period.
7. Type older_than:3m, and press Enter key on your keyboard. Here, “ m “ stands for months so by this way you will find 3 months old emails.
8. If you will change the last letter “m” to “y” in the search bar for your new search then it will start showing you one year older emails in the search result.
9. If you want to find an email from a particular date, then type this command in the Gmail search bar.
10. Type before:year/month/date, and press Enter key on your keyboard.
11. Now, you will start seeing the emails which you have received before that particular date.
See, that wasn’t hard at all. Thanks for watching!
Please subscribe to our channel.
Disclaimer: Content in this video is provided on an “as is” basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.