In this video I am explaining how to create a rule in outlook to move the emails from inbox always to some other folders or even sub folders under inbox.
The simplest procedure is as follows:
Always move messages from a specific sender
With a message selected and previewed in the Reading Pane or open in its own window, in the Move group, click Rules, and then click Always Move Messages From.
Select a folder, and then click OK.
However I have explained an advanced method to move outlook emails including already existing emails in outlook inbox to the specific folders.
For more outlook related tips visit this tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBurgFH4jvoqcTVoxF9TxYzkZTfQITMGF
And also If you have the following queries this video will be helpful:
1. How to Create a Rule in Outlook?
2. How to create a rule in outlook 365?
3. How to create rule in outlook 2016 step by step?
4. How to create rule in outlook 2019 step by step?
5. How to create a rule in outlook to move emails to a folder?
6. How to create rules in outlook 2013?
7. How to move emails in inbox by rules?
8. How to create rules for inbox emails?
9. Move emails from specific sender always to sub folders. If you want to contribute me anything use this link : https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/techshami