This email marketing tutorial will help you understand what is email marketing, how to set up an email marketing campaign, benefits of email marketing, what is A/B testing, how to automate emails, types of email campaigns, how to engage with new users and we will also look into demo on creating an email campaign using MailChimp. Email marketing is an effective way to convert leads into sales by sending personalized emails to the targeted audience. It is an effective strategy at every stage of the customer lifecycle which includes awareness, consideration, purchase, retention and advocacy. Email marketing plays a critical role in nurturing a lead. Now, let us get started and understand the basics of email marketing in detail.
🔥Free Digital Marketing Course: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-digital-marketing-fundamentals-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=EmailMarketing&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
Below topics are explained in this email marketing tutorial:
1. What is email marketing (02:33)
2. Email marketing setup (08:54)
3. Benefits of email marketing (20:25)
4. A/B testing (22:11)
5. Automating emails (41:32)
6. Types of email campaigns (43:21)
7. How to engage new users (50:02)
8. Email marketing tools (52:42)
8. Demo (53:17)
#EmailMarketing #EmailMarketingTutorial #HowToCreateEmailCampaignInMailChimp#EmailMarketing2019 #DigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #DigitalMarketingCourse #SimplilearnDMCA #SimplilearnDigitalMarketing #Simplilearn
Subscribe to our channel for more Digital Marketing Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
To access the slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/email-marketing-email-marketing-tutorial-what-is-email-marketing-how-does-it-work-simplilearn/Simplilearn/email-marketing-email-marketing-tutorial-what-is-email-marketing-how-does-it-work-simplilearn
Watch more videos on Digital Marketing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_yMYN19ug&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULa5aOQmO_al2VVmhC-eqeI
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/digital-marketing-certified-associate-training?utm_campaign=Email-Marketing-ID&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=YouTube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0