TRT: 30min 49sec
Today, June 28, 2022, The Black Vault received a FOIA response that had a small batch of records. It asked for a search of 8 email boxes, that contain the keyword “Elizondo.”
Those email boxes were:
1. Steven A. Stebbins, Acting Principal Deputy Inspector General and Chief of Staff
2. Kelly P. Mayo, Acting Deputy Inspector General for Investigations
3. James R. Ives, Deputy Inspector General Overseas Contingency Operations
4. Marguerite C. Garrison, Deputy Inspector General Administrative Investigations
5. Michael J. Roark, Deputy Inspector General for Evaluations
6. Troy M. Meyer, Acting Deputy Inspector General for Audit
7. Paul Hadjiyane, General Counsel to the Inspector General
8. Patrick W. Gookin, Director, DoD Hotline
The responsive documents are gone over in the video.
The video I feel not only shows the small puzzle piece revealed is, but also, the struggles of going over FOIA documents as they can completely reveal a new revelation the second or third time you go over them!
I hope this offers some insight!
SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL TO MAKE VIDEOS LIKE THIS POSSIBLE:
o DoD/IG New Document Release – https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/dod-ig-emails-on-luis-elizondo-a-small-puzzle-piece-revealed/
o NY Post Publishing of Luis Elizondo’s IG Complaint – https://www.dropbox.com/s/cgqoaeore81lbxs/Luis%20Elizondo%20IG%20Complaint%20Redacted.pdf?dl=0